Our full time football programme is designed to enable students to combine weekly high-quality training with A level and/or BTEC courses and FA accredited coaching qualifications. We work in partnership with Ormiston Forge Academy to ensure students that excel in football have a pathway and opportunity to play for the 1st Team. The full-time comprises of the following:
– Level 3 courses ONLY (B-Tec or A level)
– Level 1 FA Coaching or Refereeing
– 3 training sessions per week – 2 at Forge (Monday 4.15pm – 6pm and Friday 1.15pm – 3pm)
– 1 training sessions per week with Tividale FC – 7-8pm
– 1 game per week in either AOC League (Wednesday afternoons) or Floodlit U18 Team – Evenings (7.30pm KO).
The students who demonstrate the ability and commitment will be given the opportunity to play for the U18 Floodlit team. If a student demonstrates exceptional ability and commitment in the U18 Floodlit they will be given the opportunity to be invited to train with the 1st team. The 1st Team play in Step 5 – Midland Football League.